We invite you to take part in work of traditional XV International conference "Topical problems of energy conversion in lithium electrochemical systems” which is held 17-20 September 2018 based on St. Petersburg state institute of technology (Technical university).
Conference program is composed of plenary lectures (40 mines.), oral contributions(20 mines.), selected by the Organizing committee and posters on following topics:
- creation and development of lithium and lithium-ion power sources ;
- features of physical and chemical processes in lithium power sources;
- sodium-ion and similar batteries;
- electrochemical symmetric and asymmetric supercapacitors;
- electrolyte and electrolytic systems (liquid, solid, polymer and gel-polymer);
- the technologies of production of chemical power sources;
- new materials, including composite and nanosized materials;
- refining and utilisation of chemical power sources;
- special questions of using lithium power sources. Floated batteries for renewable energy sources (RES) on the basis of LIB.
Scientific conference program will include following questions:
- thermodynamics and kinetics of processes of lithium intercalation and deintercalation in electrode materials of various nature;
- synthesis and property of new materials for positive and negative electrodes of lithium power sources;
- physical, chemical and electrochemical properties of electrodes in lithium power sources;
- electrocatalysis in lithium electrochemical systems;
- macrokinetics in lithium electrochemical systems;
- thermodynamic, structural and transport properties of lithium electrolyte systems – liquid, pseudosolid and solid (polymer and inorganic);
- experimental methods of researches of lithium electrochemical systems;
- theoretical bases of the technologies of production, recycling and utilisation of lithium power sources;
- supercapacitors with nonwater electrolyte.
Official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Conference materials will be published in digest.
Esarev Igor Vladimirovich - responsible secretary email@example.com
E-mail for correspondence, registration and submission of articles: